Building Report for March 20-26
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from March 20-26 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• CMC Construction, permit for Citizens Medical Center, 2701 Hospital Drive, $43,240.
• CMC Construction, permit for Citizens Medical Center, 2701 Hospital Drive, $250,000.
• TBD, permit for Thuy Pham, 5218 N. Navarro St., $35,500.
• Dave Johns Construction, permit for Creekstone Ranch, $1,500.
• Homestead owner, permit for Maria and Jose Ovalle, 2304 Mumphord St., $1,300.
• Rokyta Custom Homes LLC, 3611 Swan Drive, $97,800.
• Homestead owner, permit for Maria Madrigal, 1115 Santa Rosa St., $55,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 114 Copper Rock Cove, $190,000.
• G's Transport, permit for David C. Wright, 2601 Leary Lane, $60,000.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.